Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Afternoon at the Beach

I've decided to learn to use my camera to it's full potential. It's a Fuji Finepix S5600 - it has a lot of manual settings that I never even knew existed. So I've started to learn about aperature and shutter speeds, and iso's etc. So the last few days I've been taking heaps of photos. It was a nice sunny day today so we took the kids to the beach. Here are my best shots. Any constructive critisim or comments are most welcome!

Not a good photo - but this is a 3 inch long flathead that DH caught.

Sunset


Sunset


Sunset


Emma

Not the best picture - but it is the best picture of Brandon - hes not very photogenic.


Craignish Beach

My girl - I love this photo.
Emma again.
Noisy Minor sitting on the chair under our patio.

No comments: